Friday, April 25, 2014

BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION STYLE!

What is your favorite look?

My birthday was this past week on April 17. I of course celebrated for  few days. I began my celebration shopping!!! lol, I can not think of anything better! I chose to go casual with these denim boyfriend jeans from jcp, plain white shirt from Forever 21, and this two toned denim jacket from Pacsun. As we know, accessories can make an out fit and for me my shoes and bag are always the most important for me! The shoes are from Aldo and the purse is Liz Claiborne.

The Second look is from my birthday night. I am very family oriented; so on my birthday, I only celebrated with my family. (Dinner & Movie) I chose this look surrounding these gorgeous Aldo shoes that I had just purchased on my mini shopping spree. The first thing I thought was white pants!! I needed white pants; so I went over to JCP and bought some! :) I wanted the shoes to be my statement piece so i decided to go with this sheer black blouse. I am carrying my Louis Vuitton bag which really can go with anything. Jewelry: Michael Kors watch & Forever 21bracelet and earrings.  




















The third look was for the final celebration with all of my friends. We went to a painting class. Again, I worked from the shoes up. Aldo had some great shoes for the spring, I just couldn't say no! I blamed my shopping on my birthday! :) I wanted to wear shorts to be sure I got no paint on my pants. Soo, I chose these cute Forever 21 shorts and coral tank to add a little playfulness in with the shoes.




No comments:

Post a Comment