Sunday, March 30, 2014

LOOK of the DAY!!! PRINTED WIDE LEG PANTS??

I love style and comfort. So at this time my favorite things to wear are wide leg pants and joggers! Today, I decided to use these amazing wide leg pants from Foreign Exchange as my statement piece, and pair them with simple black knitted crop top from the online 10 Dollar Mall. The nude pumps from BCBGeneration gave the look a little extra contrast plus they are so comfy on days I know I will be doing a lot of walking. I completed the look with this black hand bag purchased from a street vendor in Kuwait; I took the strap off. I believe the purse is supposed to be a variation of the Channel Bag.  :)
I almost forgot my favorite on the go hair bun! It never steers me wrong when I'm short on time...











No comments:

Post a Comment