Sunday, March 30, 2014

THE BEST BALM STAINS EVER!?!?!?!?!!

Ok, I have been completely obsessed with the JORDANA Balm stains! They are amazing, and I am not over exaggerating.  I have tried a few other Balm Stains such as the Revlon Balm stains that are more than double the price of the Jodana product. The Jordana Balm Stains are incredibly pigmented, last long, are true to color, moisturizing, smell good, definitely stain your lips, and cost $3! YOU CAN NOT BEAT THAT! No need to keep spending money on more expensive products that may or may not be good. I also love that the provide good coverage if your lips are a little chapped they do not show every imperfection like oner products. You can find this product at your local drug store; I get mine at Walgreens.

All of the pictures are unedited! :)
 TERRA CRAVE
 









NUDE CHIC













SWEET PINK

TROPICAL FRENZY
CRANBERRY CRUSH
 CANDID CORAL

CANDID CORAL!- By the time I was going to take a picture of this color my lips were so stained by the others it did the color no justice. So, here is an older picture. BY FAR MY FAVORITE COLOR OF THEM ALL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment