Monday, April 7, 2014

OOTD: CUTE WORK STYLE

How to Dress to Work??


Who ever said appropriate work attire has to be black, brown, and boring LIED!!! There is nothing wrong with adding your own personal flair to you work attire. All you need to do is make sure you are appropriately covered up and not wearing tank tops, jeans, or tennis shoes. As long as you abide by those easy things you’re ready to begin playing! I love colored and ankle length slacks, they are a must have. You can find them literally everywhere. I simply paired these gorgeous purple slacks with a light pink top. I also love to play with color!! I then added this sandy colored H&M blazer to make the look professional work attire. The shoes and bag simply help bring the entire look together.

I used Gold jewelry: 
Watch: Michael Kors
Necklace: Charlotte Russe









     The shoes are by Steve Madden and the purse is a Gucci top handle Boston Bag. 



No comments:

Post a Comment