Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Sexy and Fashionable!! In FLATS??


Often times as women we feel our most Sexy and empowered in a great pair of High heels, but in a realistic world those fabulous shoes are not made to be walked in 24/7. I wanted to share a versatile look with you wearing Flats; so you can see flats can be cute, sexy, and comfy! Now when it comes to Flats I love a good pointed or squared shoe; the round toed flats sometimes appear to look juvenile. So I first choose these beautiful coral shoes from Aldo. I wanted the look to be versatile so I then added these dark denim jeans from H&M and a light coral top from the 10 Dolar Mall to contrast with the shoes. Then to finish the look I put this cream blazer from Forever 21 to give the look edge and more versatility.  The watch is by Michael Kors.

Sorry I've been gone so long but I'm back! 



                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment