Saturday, January 10, 2015

BAD HAIR DAY? 3 EASY FIXES!!!

OMG... Bad hair days are the worst! We all have those days where your hair is simply not cooperating; you are going one way and you hair is going the other. I personally have naturally curly hair and my curls do whatever they want! Some days parts of my hair won't curl at all (THE FRONT).  Even on a bad hair day we want to look our best so I am sharing three of my go to RESCUE hairstyles. These hairstyles work for most all hair types curly, straight, long, and short; plus, they are all heatless so you are no causing any extra damage to your hair. For a step by step on each of these hairstyles be sure to watch the video and Subscribe to my channel. :) 










FOR MORE HAIRSTYLE RELATED VIDEOS CHECK OUT THESE VIDEOS!


RETRO HAIR

SHORT HAIR BASICS














No comments:

Post a Comment